With the many advancements in roofing technology today, roofing contractor software is essential to ensure a business’ operations run smoothly. Without one, you are only setting your business up to fail.
The most successful roofing businesses streamline their business operations through roofing software. So, if you are looking to become a force in the market, you’ll have to do the same. But with so many roofing software platforms out there, which is the right one for you?
We recommend using Roofr! In this article, we will talk about Roofr and highlight the features that make Roofr one of the best roofing software platforms on the market. We will also discuss some essentials that make the software a must-have. Ready? Let us start!
Roofr is a web-based roofing software that aims to streamline roofing operations for businesses. It facilitates accurate roof measurements to speed up the roofing process, but that’s not all.
It has top-notch features that make the roofing process easier for contractors. So that brings us to the best thing about Roofr: its features.
- A perfect material calculator – Roofr contains a material calculator that calculates the number of roofing materials contractors need to complete a roofing project.
- A built-in CRM tool – The platform comes with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool so roofing contractors can manage their customers’ data. This tool also allows users to automate their sales and marketing processes.
- Project management facilitation – You can monitor projects from beginning to end. With this feature, users can check the project’s progress, manage project plans, and work with other team members.
- 3D visualization tool – A 3D visualization tool allows you to model upcoming projects. This helps convert more leads as you get to show the client the outcome of your project from the onset. The 3D model can also serve as a guide for roofers too.
- 24/7 support – Roofr has an amazing support team available round the clock for users. There’s also product documentation, a help center, FAQs, videos, and masterclasses you can turn to.
- Quotations and estimates – You can generate quotes directly from measurement reports for clients. No more wasted time on quotes when you could be using that time to gain more clients. Roofr also has an Instant Estimator that qualifies your leads and provides them with estimates within seconds.
Here’s how roofing businesses serve to benefit from implementing Roofr into their operations.
- It ensures that you estimate the correct number of required materials, eliminating resource waste. This positively impacts your business.
- The platform provides roof reports in hours, not days.
- The company provides excellent customer support to help you maximize your use of the software.
- You can manage your customers, finances, and team members through CRM tools.
- Since it is cloud-based, you can access it even at home.
- It provides customizable and signature-worthy proposals that help you win clients.
- Roofr has a free plan and affordable subscription plans for contractors who want that extra oomph for their businesses. Moreover, there’s a money-back guarantee if the software doesn’t meet your expectations.
Roofing software is usually expensive, especially for small and medium-scale roofing businesses. However, Roofr has great pricing plans that work for both individuals and businesses.
These plans include the following.
This plan allows users to use the software on their own at no fee. For example, DIY roof measurements come at no cost whatsoever. However, users can get roof reports for $15, so you don’t have to do it yourself. You’ll get your roof report in less than 24 hours.
This plan comes at a monthly subscription fee of $89. You’ll have access to the following features, in addition to free plan features:
- A material calculator for free
- Roof reports in under 6 hours
- Quotes, estimates, and proposals generated from roof reports.
This package costs $149 a month. Here, you access all the features found in the Pro plan, plus:
- Multi-option proposals
- 3 hour measurement report turnaround
- Proposals templates
- Custom layouts
If you’re an enterprise, it’s best to go with this plan. You get all the premium features, and:
- Satellite imagery at a reduced price
- The fastest turnaround time for measurement reports
To generate and access your roof’s report, follow these steps.
- Visit Roofr’s website.
- Tap the blue-colored “Sign up” button.
- Provide the requested credentials.
- If you have an account, skip the previous step.
- Tap the “Login” button beside the “Sign up” button.
- Click the “Measurement” option in the navigation bar.
- Provide your building’s address. Roofr’s satellite imagery captures your building and prepares a report for you. Note that how fast you get that report depends on your subscription plans.
Roofr has put together several channels to get help with the platform. These include:
- Roofr’s form – On their website, you’ll find the “Contact Us” page. Upon completing the contact form, a support team member will get back to you via email. The team responds within 24 hours or less.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – There may be questions that users have when using the platform. Roofr anticipates those inquiries and has created a FAQ section to help solve that need.
- Explainer videos – Conveying a message through explainer videos may be one of the most convenient ways to solve user problems. Roofr provides pre-recorded videos that show you how to navigate and carry out different functions.
- Help articles – There are also help articles containing step-by-step guides on using the platform and getting the most out of it. These articles come with images that aid understanding.
Roofr is the complete sales toolbox for every roofer. It’s simple to use and is budget-friendly, so even small businesses can afford it. If you’re looking to supercharge your roofing business with top-of-the-line technology, Roofr’s your best bet.