Export EML or MBOX mailbox from Entourage to Outlook then you can easily open Entourage mails into Outlook interface after migrating Entourage to Outlook.
Today each email client use several formats to store emails, contact, task, to-do list and many more. Although many companies or enterprises are moving their data from one email client to another email client. Instead of this, user or admin needs a trustworthy tool to transfer emails between the same OS based email clients or different operating system based email clients like Entourage to Outlook migration.
Entourage or Outlook both are Microsoft application but it doesn’t support each other emailing format. Entourage stores their data in MBOX or EML format while Outlook uses OST or PST file format to hold entire data properties. Both combinations are good at their place to handle business work or communication. But the problem occurs when the user wants to move email from Entourage to Outlook.
Main reason to transfer email from Entourage to Outlook
The first reason is that if the user wants to move Windows-based email client from a Mac Email client then he will probably have to change the mail format. Now other possibilities are shown below, which make your mind clear to “why choose MS Outlook”? · Everyone knows that Outlook is progressing rapidly and it is very popular with its functionalities and capabilities, or some others features to distinguish it from other email clients.
- Eml and mbox extension are usually emailing format which contains only header section, message body and attachment while PST and OST both keep email properties, task, calendar, contact, and other mailing stuff. On the other hand, PST format is more stable format than EML or MBOX.
- Microsoft Outlook provides big space to load databases of their company or organization as well as a high-security feature to protect your data from virus and unauthorized access.
Now the question is – If users use Entourage email client in Mac then “How to convert EML to PST or MBOX to PST format”.
An easy way to export EML to Outlook
When an organization is decided to export Entourage mail to Outlook or MAC Entourage to Window Outlook then it is essential to convert EML to PST format with all data intact. This is an important procedure for those users who want to import EML files into Outlook.
However, Microsoft doesn’t provide any build-up method for transferring emails from Entourage to Outlook. So we suggest to adopting MailsDaddy EML to PST converter to migrate Entourage to Outlook in safe mode.
A direct way to import MBOX to Outlook
MBOX is another mailing format of Entourage so if you have MBOX data of Entourage then MailsDaddy also provide you a solution to export MBOX to PST format for Window Outlook. Tool’s embedded features help you to migrate MBOX to PST format without any errors. MailsDaddy MBOX to PST converter supports 30+ email clients MBOX data including Apple Mail and Entourage.
Advantage of using EML to PST converter or MBOX to PST converter
- The bulk export option provides you to convert all email files into PST or other given format at once.
- Convert only specific emails using search criteria – Subject, To, From and Date wise.
- Simple GUI interface helpful for both technical and non-technical user.
- Keep safe data properties, optimal body, and attachments after the conversion.
- MBOX users create single or separate fresh PST file for all MBOX data.
- Check the preview of loaded email and attachments in the right side panel of application.
- NO error between the whole migration processes.
- Multiple saving options to store EML or MBOX data such as PST, HTML, RTF etc.
Final verdict Nowadays, Email migration is commonly happening in almost every industry but the important part is safe migration because large enterprises maintain client records, meeting, task, stocks and other activities through an email client. So if you are one of them or use Entourage then this post is helpful for you or your business and gives you a guideline to migrate Entourage to Outlook without any hassle. If you have any query related to this post then leave a comment.