Culture, color and food – these three things are available in plenty only in one country. Still guising! It is none other than our country India – the great India.
The country has so many things to offer not only to its inhabitants but also the expats. India is not only rich in culture but also the country makes its mark hosting guests and expats. According to record, there are more than thirty thousand expats in India. They are doing their business well as well as they are contributing to the Indian economy in many ways.
Tip Every Expat Needs to Follow
When it is all about the habitat of expat, Delhi and Mumbai have come up with abundant housing options. There are a large numbers of Indians who leave their own country and move to West to secure life and luxury. Other sides, a few portion of mass are leaving their countries to taste the life essence as expat in India. If you are the expat and just entered in India then you need to take care of few tips. Let us see how to find Delhi and Mumbai expat housing.
- Make sure the housing option comes under your budget. It is true that the rental of Delhi expat housing is increasing day by day.
- Find accommodation which is near to your workplace.
- Have a look into such matter including market, shops, hospitals, school and colleges that your chosen expat housing (Whether in Mumbai or Delhi) is nearer to the above-mentioned place.
- If you have already decided any housing apartment then you need to check a few important things like,
- Water supply
- Surrounding locality
- Style of living
- Food option
- Regional language and so on.
- Make sure the housing option you are choosing for fits to your style of living.
- Find whether you can avail maid, electrician, laundry service, plumber and handyman in the locality you have chosen to live in.
There are so many things to consider when you are going to select housing in Delhi or Mumbai. When you are back in India and you are looking for housing option in such posh metropolis, Mumbai and Delhi, you are really in need to do survey prior to settle your housing.
Expat Housing Options in Delhi
Options are many to choose when you are looking for best Delhi expat housing. If you are ready to spend higher then you can consider the Chanakaya Puri (Southwest), Nerala (Northwest), Prithviraj Road (In the end of west) and a few neighborhoods like Jor Bagh, Golf Links and Anand Niketan. You can live in with family and kids conveniently.
Expat Housing Options in Mumbai
So, you are thinking to move to Mumbai – the dream city of India. Areas are many to choose when you looking for Mumbai expat housing. You can pick any of the areas like Powai, Andheri East, Bandra or Juhu when are thinking to live in Northern part of Mumbai. If you are looking for posh residential areas then you can go for Parel, Worli, Prabhadevi or Pali Hill.
Hope, this piece of article will serve your need finding best expat housing in Delhi and Mumbai.