There is no doubt that Tunisia is a beautiful place to visit, and one can enjoy a fabulous experience of traveling by visiting there. But most of people wonder that is Tunisia safe to visit? It is because of that this country has faced a terrorist attack on a popular resort in the year 2015, and around 38 people got died in this attack. After this terrible terrorist attack, people afraid to visit Tunisia. It causes the country with a massive loss of visitors from other countries, and Tunisia started facing an enormous loss in financial, economic conditions because of this. Therefore, the state decided to improve the security system to let people know that their country is safe to visit. In the year 2019, this country has developed many new security systems and some best and secures places to visit like restaurants, theaters and also set up the best security force on other sites where people love to visit. Let’s have a look at these improvements.
Safe and secure resorts
- As we all know, the terrorist attack was targeted to the visitors of this country. That’s why they choose the best and popular resort where visitor loves to visit Tunisia. After that attack, the government of this country gets alert to avoid these kinds of attacks in the future.
- The first thing the government did, they build resorts very far away from the borders. Any of the tourists have to go through many checkpoints to reach these resorts.
- All the security forces and police have advised being alert for 24*7 to avoid any issue for their country citizens and tourists as well. Also, the government improves the security systems of all the resorts to provide a better and safe environment for tourists.
Are all the places in this country is safe now?
- Most of the places have a well-secured environment in this country. The government has constructed many checkpoints on the entire traveler route to avoid any harm issues for the tourists.
- No one can cross the checkpoints with having any illegal purpose or weapons. So we can say that most of the areas are safe now.
- Also, the government of this country still advises their tourists not to visit some places due to security issues.
- It is not because the government did not improve the security system in these places. These places are generally the border areas and some security headquarters. The government wants to hide these areas from the tourist due to avoid the leak of public information.
Tourism industries improvement
After the attack of the year 2015, the tourism industry of this country has faced a considerable loss. These industries also got immensely suffered to return the visitors safely to their countries after that attack. But now the government decided not to face any loss anymore. That’s why the government installed some better facilities in these tourism industries to promote the tourism of their country. In the year 2019, you don’t have to worry anymore while traveling in Tunisia as the tourism industries ensure it.
Why visit Tunisia in 2019?
Above given, all the information is to ensure that this country is safe now to visit. Many of the security forces and police are used to patrolling on each area for security purposes. If you also have the desire to visit Tunisia, the beautiful place but you afraid after the attack of 2015. You don’t have to afraid anymore. Now you can visit there safely and enjoy the beautiful creatures of the earth.
After checking all the security facilities, make the Tunisia tour is the first option for a visit.